Dropbox features and Review | Dropbox Download for PC
Dropbox is reviewed here. Here we list some of the main features and reviewed this Dropbox using them. Actually, all the cloud storage services are same but this one special among them. There are almost positive about this online storage service. Then here you follow this. Now here this online storage service helps you to store files in online and even helps you to share them. This offers you free storage and premium storage plans. You will get limited features in free plan and more features in the premium version.
Actually, there are more than 100 million people has been using this cloud storage service and the majority of the online storage service customers use this service. Then you need to sign in order to use this account and you need to install the app in your smartphone in order to sync the files and even you can use a desktop client to sync the files. There are already built-in apps for android, ios, and many more devices. Even you will get the desktop client to use in Windows, Mac, Linux and many more. Now here we provide you the guide to sync the files in your device or system. So, here is the step by step guide.
- First, you need to create your Dropbox account using your details. Then install the desktop client on your PC or install the app on your smartphone.
- Then sign in your Dropbox account.
- So, now you can create any folder in your Dropbox account. Then if you want to sync the files into this folder then drag and drop the files from computer to Dropbox folder. That’s it.
- Now you can share the files easily.
Plans and Pricing: You just need to sign in to this Dropbox to get free storage and free features. It will offer you 2GB storage at the beginning for free. You can even earn even more by referring your friends. Then you will get 500MB extra for each referral. So, you can get 16GB free storage by referring your friends and you can even share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and in many more places. So, this was about free account then what about the premium account. Actually, it offers you 2TB storage for $9.99 plan per month. Even you can get the deal of $99.99 per year. There are even more extended features in premium plans.
Recover Deleted files: Yeah. You can recover the deleted files in the Dropbox but there is a time limit to recover the deleted files. You can recover the deleted files within 30 days of deleting the file. If you want to recover your deleted files then follow these steps.
- Go to Dropbox account then click on Show Deleted Files.
- You can see your deleted files there.
- Then click on the file which you want to recover. Now click on to restore to restore the files to Dropbox folder.
So, this was the tutorial to list the features of the Dropbox cloud storage service and I think you might get the review too.